O’Dwyer Independent Funeral Directors in Ealing and Kilburn
Offices at 137 Little Ealing Lane, Ealing W5 4EJ. Parking available at the Plough Pub opposite our branch, or nearest tube station is Northfields. We now have our new branch opened 344 Kilburn Lane, (this is strictly by appointment only) West Kilburn W9 3EF. Parking available at request on nearby streets or nearest tube station is Queens Park.
- Please read reviews and ask around when choosing your funeral director.
- Prices clearly displayed in our services tab on the right of this page.
- You can choose any funeral director you wish.
- We have branches in Ealing and Kilburn.
- We have private Chapels of Rest.
- We have an open door policy at Ealing, but Kilburn is by appointment only.
- Paperwork can be emailed or delivered to clients, so choosing a funeral director can be out of your area or borough.
- Our Kilburn branch is strictly by appointment, so please call 020 3301 4747 and we will accomodate you as best as possible.
- Please call us at Ealing on 020 3067 0068.
- We cover all of West London and surrounding areas.
We are pleased to be able to provide a wide range of services to suit each taste and budget, from simple and elegant to elaborate and unique. We cater for all denominations, faiths and religions, as well as non-religious and humanist ceremonies.
What our families have to say
Highly Recommended for Professionalism, Privacy, Dignity and Person Centred Attention to Detail.
I highly recommend O’Dwyer’s Independent Funeral Directors for their kindness, professionalism, empathy, consideration and excellent service delivered with my mothers funeral arrangements.
From my first contact with Don, I recognised the importance of professionalism, excellent listening skills and dealing with sensitive issues at such a difficult and sad time.
The team exhibited respect, dignity and kindness and were able to allow for a person-centred funeral ensuring all the small details were achieved by going the extra mile.
Our gratitude as a family is inexplicably inherent because of the range of skills such as respect, dignity and professionalism we as a family experienced using such a wonderful and outstanding funeral directors. Please use this service and you will have the best send off for your loved ones.
Yesterday we said goodbye to Joan Barrance.I can totally honestly say though it was so very very sad this funeral company were excellent.
From start to finish they handled all of us with care kindness nothing too much trouble and took care of our beloved mum Joan so well. If it wasn’t so sad Joan I’m sure would have been so thankful for this company giving her such kindness and our family from start to finish.
Also the lady Louise that spoke about our mum was soft gentle kind and put words together for us and with us to give her such a good kind farewell. Becky the lady that did her flowers helped them all just take so much extra stress off of us working with my sister in law Lorraine who helped sort all of this out to relieve the pressure on Keith at a time of great loss.
Keith and myself would like to say thank you to all for the love and help you have given us
Wonderful funeral directors certainly recommend them treated us like family. Thank you for taking so much care of us all.