O’Dwyer Independent Funeral Directors in Ealing
Update Covid-19 Precautions. 06.08.2020.
As a result of the Government restrictions of 23rd March 2020, we are committed to keeping our staff and our families well and protecting the NHS by our actions.
- We are now able to make arrangements face to face but you will be asked to wear face masks in our premises.
- Paperwork will be emailed or delivered to clients and in return can be dropped in our door through our letter box, or posted back, while services allow.
- Each crematorium have different rules regarding how many can attend. Please ask for further details.
- All funerals will be arranged with compassion as we try to support you in other ways but funerals ideally must be completed within 2/3 weeks at most.
- Limousines can be safely used again but each car must have a bubble from the same household.
- We will travel to home addresses as normal and collect you from there if required.
- We reserve the right to alter these restrictions without notice pending Government and industry advice. While we promise to regularly revisit these policies, we are doing this in order that this Pandemic will pass and the world can return to ‘Business as Usual’ in the soonest possible time frame.
Thank you for your understanding and please keep safe, Don, Anthea and Alan.
We are pleased to be able to provide a wide range of services to suit each taste and budget, from simple and elegant to elaborate and unique. We cater for all denominations, faiths and religions, as well as non-religious and humanist ceremonies.
What our families have to say
Highly Recommended for Professionalism, Privacy, Dignity and Person Centred Attention to Detail.
I highly recommend O’Dwyer’s Independent Funeral Directors for their kindness, professionalism, empathy, consideration and excellent service delivered with my mothers funeral arrangements.
From my first contact with Don, I recognised the importance of professionalism, excellent listening skills and dealing with sensitive issues at such a difficult and sad time.
The team exhibited respect, dignity and kindness and were able to allow for a person-centred funeral ensuring all the small details were achieved by going the extra mile.
Our gratitude as a family is inexplicably inherent because of the range of skills such as respect, dignity and professionalism we as a family experienced using such a wonderful and outstanding funeral directors. Please use this service and you will have the best send off for your loved ones.
Yesterday we said goodbye to Joan Barrance.I can totally honestly say though it was so very very sad this funeral company were excellent.
From start to finish they handled all of us with care kindness nothing too much trouble and took care of our beloved mum Joan so well. If it wasn’t so sad Joan I’m sure would have been so thankful for this company giving her such kindness and our family from start to finish.
Also the lady Louise that spoke about our mum was soft gentle kind and put words together for us and with us to give her such a good kind farewell. Becky the lady that did her flowers helped them all just take so much extra stress off of us working with my sister in law Lorraine who helped sort all of this out to relieve the pressure on Keith at a time of great loss.
Keith and myself would like to say thank you to all for the love and help you have given us
Wonderful funeral directors certainly recommend them treated us like family. Thank you for taking so much care of us all.